Advice for young people
Learn about how to notice when some challenges may be dangerous and not repeat them.
What to think about
Challenges seem exciting and some are done for charity. You can feel you should do one because:
- Your friends are doing it
- Someone nominated you
- It might make you popular
- You might get lots of likes
- It must be OK if other people are all doing it
But some are dangerous, and others might affect you because you are sensitive to noise, smell or other sensations.
What should I look out for?
Be careful if:
- Friends are pushing you to do it
- A challenge just popped up on your screen
- Anything about it makes you uncomfortable
- You need to eat or drink anything to do it
- You might hurt yourself doing it
- You are asked to take clothes off