Set content restrictions
With Ventura, you can limit adult and other inappropriate content in various areas.
To restrict web content:
1 cam – Log into the relevant user account or go through Family Sharing and choose the relevant family member.
2 cam – Click the Apple icon and select Screen Time.
3 cam – Go to Web content > Limit Adult Websites. Or you can choose Allow Websites Only and then create a custom list for your child of allowed websites.
To set restrictions with Siri:
1 cam – Within Screen Time, go to Siri.
2 cam – Toggle the following options off:
- Explicit language in Siri and Dictionary
- Web Search Content Siri
To set restrictions within the Game Centre:
1 cam – Within Screen Time, go to Game Centre.
2 cam – Review and turn off the following options to restrict access:
- Ychwanegu Cyfeillion
- Cyswllt a Ffrindiau
- Negeseuon Preifat
- Newidiadau Avatar a Llysenw
- Newidiadau Preifatrwydd Proffil
To manage multiplayer games:
Step 1 – From Screen Time, go to this option to choose who your child can play with in the Game Centre. You can choose from the following options:
- Caniatáu gemau aml-chwaraewr gyda – Select Only friends added to their Game Centre account.
- Caniatáu Aml-chwaraewr Cyfagos – If you switch this on, your child will be able to play with players who are connected to the same Wi-Fi or Bluetooth range.